The clinic handles Primary Glaucomas, which are largely inherited, in addition to Secondary Glaucomas caused by trauma, inflammation, Diabetes, Retinal Vascular Disease and hypermature cataracts. Deviations from normal retinal nerve fibre thickness are the earliest structural changes in persons with glaucoma.
- Medication (eye drops)
- Laser Procedures
- Surgical procedures
Routinely performed procedures
- Trabeculectomy + Trabeculotomy.
- Trabeculectomy with anti mitotic agents like Mitomycin-c or 5-FU
- Trabeculectomy with ologen implants,
- Valve /Tube implants
- Combined Trabeculectomy with IOL implantation.
- Bleb needling , bleb repair/ revision
- Non penetrating glaucoma filtering surgeries : deep sclerectomy (including laser assisted),