- Copies/originals of all medical reports, medication details and referral notes from your doctor (Mandatory)
- Soft copies of any scans like X-Ray, MRIs, prescriptions, and relevant medical documents including those of previous surgeries. Keep these medical reports and associated medication always handy.
- Before leaving your country, make sure you obtain fitness certificate from your doctor and information on the precautions and vaccinations needed for travel to India
- Passports and Visas are a must (depending on the country you are travelling from). It is advisable to carry additional copies of your visa/passport/residential permit.
- Bring along local currency, travellers’ cheques, and/or credit and debit cards. The hospital accepts Credit Card payment and foreign currencies.
- Bring along your driver’s license or any other forms of identification, even if you may not plan on using them. The additional identification ensures your proof of identity when requested.
In case of any specific inquiries or if you require further assistance with organising documents or travel plans, please write to us on this form.